|...Calm down. We're not gonna get anywhere if you panic...Just stay close to me, and I'll...protect you, I guess.|
—Keita Hinata, Eyes: Bloodied Secrets
|~No image available~|
17 years old
6'0" / 182.88cm
67 kg / 147.7 lbs
High school student
Being silent, silence.
School, bullies, unhealthy foods, the media, talking.
- Keita Hinata is one of the main playable characters, introduced in Eyes: Bloodied Secrets. He is an older twin brother of Yuriko.
- Keita has short, black hair that seems to be slightly disheveled. He also has green eyes, and wears a black and white hoodie, along with brownish-beige, baggy trousers. In addition to this, he wears black sneakers and has a somewhat pale complexion. He also has a short necklace around his neck, a pendant visible on it.
- Keita is a very silent individual. He enjoys hanging around with his friends, but he doesn't like to say very much, and usually conveys his thoughts by motioning something or doing a small mannerism. Despite this, he is a very helpful, almost like a 'silent hero'. He helps other people and wants people to have the best. He seems very selfless, but a lot of people don't like him because of his dislike of talking. He also seems quite clingy and overprotective of his friends and family, especially Yuriko.
- Before finalizing Keita, his first name was Fuyuki, and then Ryuu.
- Yuriko states that Keika's so silent, that he doesn't even talk to her anymore.
- Because Keita is so silent, it is seen in one of the extra episodes that Akari was spreading rumors about him being mute; this implied that Keita was a victim of bullying, and also implied that Akari and Keita were not friends, but just hung out because of the group they were in.